| A Night at the Circus | Prom at Children's Hospital

circus table cotton candy decor


circus theme party decor

elephant looking at circus sign

games circus theme party

dress sponsors Childrens Hospital Prom OKC

We were so honored to recently be a part of a Prom Night that was put together with Junior League of Oklahoma City and Children's Hospital at OU Medical Center.  For this special evening, we created "A Night at the Circus" for a fun event of Circus themed festivities.  The day kicked off with hair and makeup, along with gowns donated from Très Jolie and Serendipity.  There was a red carpet, games, a photo booth, lots of music, delicious treats, and at the end, a king and queen were crowned!

Even though the event has taken place, they are already planning for next year.  If you would like to donate, feel free to reach out to the Junior League of Oklahoma City to get involved!

15 comments (Add your own)

1. wrote:
I do not know whether it's just me or if everyone
else experiencing issues with your website. It appears like some of the written text in your content are running off the
screen. Can somebody else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them too?
This could be a issue with my internet browser because I've had this happen previously.
Thanks

Mon, May 6, 2019 @ 8:22 AM

2. wrote:
I have read so many articles or reviews regarding the blogger lovers
however this paragraph is truly a nice post, keep it up.

Mon, May 13, 2019 @ 9:08 PM

3. wrote:
Aw, this was a very good post. Taking the time and actual effort to create a
superb article… but what can I say… I hesitate a lot and don't seem to get anything done.

Wed, May 29, 2019 @ 12:29 AM

4. wrote:
It's going to be end of mine day, but before ending I am reading this impressive post to improve my know-how.

Mon, July 15, 2019 @ 9:48 AM

5. wrote:
When I initially left a comment I seem to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now
on every time a comment is added I receive four emails with the same comment.
Perhaps there is a way you are able to remove me from that service?
Many thanks!

Tue, July 16, 2019 @ 11:18 AM

6. wrote:
Very shortly this web site will be famous among all blog visitors, due to it's fastidious posts

Fri, July 19, 2019 @ 2:16 AM

7. wrote:
It is appropriate time to make a few plans for the
future and it's time to be happy. I've learn this submit and if I may just
I desire to counsel you few fascinating things or tips.

Perhaps you can write subsequent articles referring to this article.
I want to read even more issues approximately it!

Wed, July 31, 2019 @ 1:59 PM

8. wrote:
Hi, every time i used to check web site posts here early in the daylight, for the reason that
i like to gain knowledge of more and more.

Wed, August 14, 2019 @ 4:56 AM

9. wrote:
It's an amazing post in support of all the online visitors;
they will get benefit from it I am sure.

Wed, August 14, 2019 @ 4:00 PM

10. wrote:
Hello There. I found your blog the usage of msn.
This is a very well written article. I'll make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info.
Thank you for the post. I will definitely comeback.

Sun, September 1, 2019 @ 7:14 PM

11. wrote:
This is a topic which is near to my heart...

Cheers! Where are your contact details though?

Wed, September 4, 2019 @ 4:37 AM

12. wrote:
Aw, this was an exceptionally good post. Taking a few
minutes and actual effort to generate a good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a whole lot and never seem to get
anything done.

Wed, September 18, 2019 @ 5:29 AM

13. wrote:
Have you ever considered about adding a little bit
more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is valuable and everything.
But think of if you added some great images or video clips to give your
posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with pics and clips, this site could definitely be one of
the very best in its field. Great blog!

Tue, October 22, 2019 @ 6:52 AM

14. wrote:
Howdy! I know this is kinda off topic however
I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or
maybe guest authoring a blog article or vice-versa? My blog discusses a lot of
the same topics as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other.
If you might be interested feel free to send me an email.
I look forward to hearing from you! Fantastic blog by the way!

Mon, November 11, 2019 @ 4:53 PM

15. roku.com/link wrote:
If some one needs expert view regarding blogging and site-building then i recommend him/her to pay a visit this website, Keep up the pleasant work.|

Wed, November 13, 2019 @ 3:01 AM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.